To call this class a “tutorial” doesn’t do it justice…
…this is more like a “tutorial on STEROIDS.”
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Create harmonious color schemes to bring your creation to life…
- Render “problem” objects like skin, hair, drapery, etc…
- Correct “mistakes”, even when they are HUGE.
- Place your shadows and highlights to make your drawing come alive
- Make your viewers look EXACTLY WHERE YOU WANT THEM TO…
- Convert marker colors across different brands and even to colored pencils
- And soooo much more…
Most importantly, I’ll show you techniques that you can use on every page you color. This isn’t simply step-by-step, it’s real art education from a professional artist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How is this class different than your regular tutorials?
The Color & Create class is more like a tutorial on steroids. This class contains almost 2 hours of video and over 200 step-by-step photos; I just cant do that in a blog post.
…This class is like watching a professional artist work and having them explain what they are thinking, not just what they’re doing!
Over the last 10 years I have:
- -Figured out the fastest, easiest way to add color to my drawings and get awesome results…
- Stripped out the things that didn’t work, while improving on the things that did.
- Taught hundreds of people just like you how to make art that makes them proud of their work and gets them noticed…
The information I provide in the step-by-step book and fully narrated video will allow you to repeat my success again and again.
These classes are all about taking action and getting results as quickly and easily as possible.
Q: How long do I have to access this class?
The Color & Create class is an online, self-paced class, and you can learn from anywhere in the world. Your login and access information will be sent to the email address you provide, and you’ll get lifetime access so you can work on the material any time you want!
Q: Is there a guarantee?
Yep…all our classes have a 30-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.
If you go through the class, color your page, and feel like you didn’t learn a damn thing new, just show us your finished page and get a full refund. Obviously I don’t think it’ll come to that, but if you’re even a little bit worried about whether this will work for you, then put your mind at ease. You either get the results you want or you get your money back!